Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Product Support Engineer for a position in Paramount, CA! This position is paying $90-110k annually plus bonus! Includes great benefits: company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance option (effective your first day of employment), Flexible Spending Account for medical expenses, Company-paid Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, Additional life insurance policies available for self, spouse and children. Company paid holidays, paid sick time & paid vacation and company-matches a percentage of employee contributions into the 401K plan, Tuition reimbursement offered and more.
• Providing timely diagnosis/repair and regular preventative maintenance to product lines, utilizing hand, air and electric hand tools;
• Communicate with customer to determine equipment problem and, when necessary, travel to customer location to make adjustments/repairs on units.
• Must be capable of using Google Suite as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Assist with the commissioning of new equipment into service. Insure that equipment is operating according to specifications. Train the customer to operate the equipment. Provide the customer with equipment service manuals and other materials according to contract specifications. This includes the preparation and updating of PowerPoint presentations that will be used for training customers.
• Maintain follow up with the customer to provide additional information or to resolve problems.
• Relay design or functional problems identified in field operations to Engineering. Relay information concerning customer needs and problems to Sales and Engineering and assist with current production projects as needed.
• Program and test Electronic Equipment for Spare Parts or Warranties.
• Install software upgrades in field.
• All visits will be documented with a call report once a trip has been completed.
• Make travel reservations including, airline, and hotel and car rental. Valid Driver’s License and Passport are required.
• Technical Degree or minimum of 5 years’ experience in heavy industrial equipment maintenance
• PLC Programming certification and/or experience; Siemens preferred.
• Specific experience with Motors, Controls, PLC’s, hydraulics, steel work and/or rigging is helpful.
• Experience in commercial and/or large electronic equipment a plus
• Good judgement, initiative and experience to deal with multi-dimensional maintenance and repair work for complex equipment and systems
• Valid Driver’s License
• Valid TWIC Card or ability to obtain Valid TWIC Card when hired
• Candidates must be able to work at elevated heights
• Ability to work independently