Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Accounting Supervisor and Executive Assistant for a position in Birmingham, MI! This position is paying $70-75k annually and begins right away.
• Record commissions received, reconcile to carrier reports, calculate and pay agent commissions.
• Accounting Supervisor for other various entities owned by Executive
• Records income and expense accruals, amortize prepaid accounts, download all bank statements, reconcile accounts, and reconcile GL accounts.
• Analyze income statement monthly providing explanations for any and all variances.
• Assist with year-end audit by providing audit schedules, and submitting documentation as requested and needed.
• Handles Executive’s personal finances and expenses. Processes remote deposits and physically visits various local banks that are not set up for remote deposits.
• Manages tracking of loans and processes and records payment activity.
• Provide documentation and information to outside CPA firms as required for Executive’s personal quarterly tax deposits and tax returns as well as annual and mid-year personal financial statements.
• Provide documentation and information to outside CPA firms for tax preparation for businesses.
• Monitor all accounts which include Executive’s personal bank accounts, credit cards, business accounts while initiating ACH and wire payments as needed and requested.
• Complete personal scheduling and errands for Executive as requested.
• Acts as one of four executive floor receptionists.
- 5-7 years of accounting and clerical experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
- Experience in a lead or supervisory role in Accounting
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (Sage Intacct a plus)
- Knowledge of accounts payable platforms
- Proficient in data entry and management
Apply now!Apply Now