The Business System Analyst responsibilities include enforcing and influencing the evolutionary attempts of the E-Max ERP applications.
Must be bilingual in Korean.
Must be bilingual in Korean.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as point of contact for all types of service requests and assists users by answering questions and providing support in a timely manner.
· Create and maintain service requests to track issue resolution, help identify support trends and track long-term statistics.
· Records data required to analyze problems and track them to final solution.
- Evaluate and properly escalate service requests that match suitable resources.
- Provide responsive support for critical customer events such as security breaches, infections, server and service outages.
- Coordinate and communicate as required with impacted users; status of incident progress, notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, document and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Configure and support end user hardware, software and peripherals in accordance with existing policies and operational requirements.
- Remain positive, professional, determined, calm and focused in challenging situations.
- Assist with mobile device support and management.
- Bringing out task plans for all ERP improvements. Functioning effectively in a work situation that is unusual.
- Managing straightforward reports and other display matters.
- Studying and distributing help documents related to customizations, designs, and reports. Look into complex matters and decides the correct curative action.
- Taking part in the development of long reach strategies and aims.
- Creating and maintaining ERP designs and coding standards as well as providing custom coding.
- Encountering end users to study business methods, realize needs, and recommending technical answers.
- Reevaluating and favoring business needs and functional certified documents brought forth by the staff members and others.
- Repairing software defects, bringing out testing ideas for different units, and checking software, interfaces, and schemes.
- Developing and creating interfaces from various applications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Language
1) Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study is preferred and/or relevant experience.
2) Language: English (Fluent-verbal and written). Korean is plus.
Required Experience and Status
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
2. Experience in working with E-Max ERP system preferred.
3. Proficiency with C#, VB program languages (intermediate or above skill).
4. Experience in MES and sales/purchase material development/Operation preferred.
5. Experience in other module development/operation is preferred
6. Experience in automotive parts manufacturing business development preferred.
7. Experience in heavy industry/machinery/aviation parts manufacturing business development is preferred.
8. Eligible status to work in the United States is required