Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Desktop Engineer for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $55,000-70,00 and includes unbeatable benefits, including standard plus access to a state of the art fitness area, wellness area, gourmet cafeteria, and more!
- Facilitate MECM using images and patches
- Use MECM to create reports, manage packages and collections for central software management
- Perform systems administration support tasks using Jamf management software
- Working with Server, Network, Security, and Application Development teams to automate processes
- Responsible for development, testing & deployment of device image updates
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day administration, planning, and problem-solving for the endpoint devices.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft-related technologies, deployed on endpoint devices (images): Device Bios, Drivers, Windows OS (Win 10), MS O365, additional utility and business applications.
- Perform systems administration support tasks for Apple macOS and iOS operating systems
- Add/remove/change programs available in MECM Application Catalog
- Strong MECM experience (Packaging Software, Software Deployment, Deployment Monitoring, Building/Maintaining/Troubleshooting task sequencing, and Patching)
- Experience using Jamf management software to perform systems administrative support
- Knowledge of the Operating System Deployment process from design to deployment and the support tools and technology involved (MDT, WDS, PXE, Bootable Media, MSI and MST files, etc.)
- Active member and end-user-compute point on project teams for planned major deployments.
- Ability to actively collaborate with the Server team for Active Directory policy configuration and updates.
- Understanding of Content Distribution and Management, Maintenance Windows, and Queries.
- Expert troubleshooting skills including:
- Advanced performance needs
- Remote workforce enablement
- Business partner enablement
- On-site project team requirements
- Audit and compliance requirements
- Application troubleshooting abilities