Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Emergency Food Coordinator for a position with a nonprofit in Pontiac, MI! This is a great opportunity to work with a group doing amazing work for our community. Paying $15/hour, this position can be flexible with working hours between 8:30am-7pm This is a temporary position, ending around September. Remote work available unless needed in warehouse.
- Assist with verifying client eligibility as applicable,
- Assist with coordinating home deliveries for emergency food,
- Pair clients and volunteer drivers based on availability and geography,
- Call and email clients and volunteers to confirm needs and services,
- Participate in relevant team meetings,
- Assist with compiling data and reports in a timely manner,
- Implement and enforce agency policies and values to maintain a safe, client-centered, and inclusive environment for clients, volunteers, and staff, and
- Light clerical work including answering and directing phone calls,
- Assist our warehouse team as needed.
- — Lived or professional experience working with people experiencing homelessness or extreme levels of poverty in the US
- — High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- — Good customer service skills required
- — Proficient in G-Suite and Microsoft Office systems
- — Highly organized and professionally mature with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently