- Should have machine operating experience
- Great attendance is a necessity -- Now offering ATTENDANCE BONUS of an extra $1.00/hour for employees with perfect attendance
- Must have an eye for detail
- Candidates should be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Candidates required to repeatedly lift/move a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and work in a fast-paced environment
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Candidates must be available to work mandatory Saturdays
- Positive attitude and motivation to do great work
- Reliable transportation to and from position
- Employees must have high school diploma or GED
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:00pm, Mon-Sat
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:00am, Sun-Fri *SHIFT PREMIUM*
- Employees have the opportunity to earn pay increases depending on hours worked, attendance, job performance, attitude, etc.
- Positions are full-time, temporary positions with the opportunity to go direct based on attendance, attitude, job performance, etc.