Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Safety and Compliance Manager for a position in Lincoln Park, MI! This position is paying $70,000-75,000 annually and begins right away.
- Assisting and promoting awareness of all safety issues that pertain to FMCSA and DOT regulations.
- Oversee training of all drivers in safe vehicle operations skills using the ELD System(s).
- Monitor and improve driver and fleet performance using ELD data and metrics.
- Implement and manage training, annual reviews, log reviews, and post-accident reviews.
- Monitor, counsel, discipline, and document driver violations of any state, federal, or local laws or company policies or regulations including Driver Log Reviews (DOT Hours of Service) with drivers to ensure compliance and fully document all counseling and training received.
- Taking accident reports, conducting incident investigations, and root-cause analysis.
Analyzing customer claims, identifying trends, and modifying safety training as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MUST have minimum 3 years of Transportation Safety and compliance experience with at least 2 years of experience in handling accidents and claims.
- Supervisory/Management experience REQUIRED.
- Good knowledge about DOT rules and regulations.
- Experience in handling DOT audits required.
- CDL license is preferred for this role.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Up to 10% Travel may be required