- Glue, fit, clamp parts and sub-assemblies together to form complete units that are square.
- Install hardware and check for fit.Ability to spray glue, apply laminate, veneer and file product.
- Use of power/driver drill, power nailer, staplers, miter saw and jig saw to perform duties.
- Maintain a clean work area, keep floor clear of debris.
- Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
- Perform all job duties using standard safety practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for following all company policies as stated in the employee handbook.
- Willingness to work flexible and overtime hours as needed.
- Basic knowledge of measuring tools such as tape measure, ruler and meter gauges.
- Basic knowledge of hand carpentry tools.
- Ability to read and follow written directions and basic shop drawings.
- General understanding of signage and graphics materials, substrates and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds of material on a regular basis.
- Background and drug screen are required.
- Shift: 2:30 pm - 1:00 am
- Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 /Hour